1. By placing an order on this website you agree to the terms and conditions as set out below by Trophies & Engraving.
2. "The customer" refers to the person, club or company who purchases goods from the Trophies & Engraving website.
3. "Goods" means any award, trophy or service to be supplied by Trophies & Engraving to the customer.
4. All prices are in English Pound Sterling but exclude delivery charges except when an order qualifies for Free Delivery.
5a. Payment method: PayPal Express: Using the Paypal button shown directs a UK customer to pay using their own PayPal account.
5b. Payment method: Paypal Standard: This allows UK customers to pay using their credit/debit card through the PayPal gateway even if the customer is not a PayPal account holder.
6. Unfortunately we can no longer accept cheques as we use Online Banking with Bank of Scotland and they have no local paying in facility in the area.
7. Payment can be made by Bank Transfer. Please contact us for our BACS details which are also shown on the Invoices.
8. The Shipping Methods used may require a signature upon delivery.
9. For Medals and/or Ribbons only please select the Medals/Badges Shipping Method all other awards will be despatched by the Royal Mail or Courier options. The charge is calculated on either the cost of orders or the quantity supplied except for FedEx where the charges are a flat rate for their Overnight or Standard Services. Order values of £200.00 and above qualify for FREE delivery (UK Only).
10. Trophies & Engraving will make every effort to deliver all goods on time using FedEx or Royal Mail as selected in the Shipping Method. However Trophies & Engraving cannot be held responsible for late or failed deliveries owing to incorrect details supplied by the customer or disruption to a particular service by the shipping handler.
11. Orders are usually shipped within five working days. Orders requiring new artwork or special engraving may take longer.
12. All International orders are charged at cost on a weight basis using UPS, DPD or ParcelForce Worldwide. Please select configured zones or contact us for details/costs if not shown.
13. If any item is damaged on delivery please notify us within 48 hours of delivery or Trophies & Engraving cannot take responsibility for any damaged goods.
14a. Trophies & Engraving will engrave most items purchased on-line Free of Charge. Some low cost items such as medals and badges are engraved for a nominal 50p charge. All prices shown include any engraving charges except for annual records on shields and cups which will be charged at £7.50 per record for flat engraving and £9.00 for round/curved engraving.
14b. Trophies & Engraving will not be liable for engraving errors due to incorrect information and/or spellings supplied by the customer. Replacements on such occasions will be charged at cost. On engraved products, all layouts are at the discretion of our experienced engravers unless specified by the customer. If a mistake is made by us, Trophies & Engraving will replace the product at no extra cost.
15. If an order requires different engravings on multiple trophies then simply email the instructions including the RC number allocated to your order by Roman Cart when your purchase is complete.
16. Goods can only be returned following agreement with Trophies & Engraving and must be in a resaleable condition without scratches or blemishes.
17. Goods cannot be returned if supplied engraved as in the case of glass, cups, salvers etc.
18. Please contact us within 48 hours from receipt of your order.
19. Occasionally Trophies & Engraving will apply promotional discounts on the catagolue prices. All Discounts offered on the website are calculated automatically. All discounts applied may be rounded up or down for ease of calculation.
20. All sizes and capacities quoted on the website are approximate and are for guidance only.
OUT OF STOCKS
21. In the unlikely event that a product is Out Of Stock a member of staff will contact you to discuss suitable alternate products.
22. Only in extreme circumstances will Trophies & Engraving make a replacement and this would normally be an upgraded, more expensive item at no additional cost.
23. In the unlikely event of a complaint regarding the service at Trophies & Engraving please email or write giving whatever details you can. Please be assured that any complaint will receive our full attention.
E.& O.E. Updated June 2019